Firstly, two flashfics posted in the last few days, both for the "Not Dead Yet" challenge:
- Sisyphus (6000 words): "Sheppard's in hell, and there's only one way to break free."
- Missing (3000 words): (Angsty) missing scenes The Last Man, and thus riddled with spoilers
Secondly, three very very silly pieces related to Shep whump:
- Gratuitous Shep whump generation tables (vol 1) - which could well be called "you know you've played too many RPGs when you find yourself writing this."
- The Lollipop of Doom: I bet you thought it was impossible to write a Sheppard-centric Trio tag. Well, you're wrong. Shep whump can be found in the most unlikely of places, if you're stubborn enough.
- John Sheppard and the Planet With No Whump: Does what it says on the tin. Or not.